Monday, October 13, 2014



Went to San Diego this past weekend and got to visit my lovely friend, Jane at her school, UCSD. 
San Diego is so beautiful and the weather was so amazing after being in the scorching hot OC weather. Here is a little breakdown of what my trip looked like. 

OSCARS MEXICAN SEAFOOD @ PACIFIC BEACH


When I arrived, we were all hunngrrry so of course the fist thing we did was eat! I went to Oscars, the perfect place for people who love Seafood + Mexican food. The taco I got was some type of spicy shrimp taco and it was amazing! I was really looking forward to the ceviche after all the hype it got but it wasn't as great as I expected it to be. Overall high quality food and good experience!

 JUICE KABOOSE - LA JOLLA

The next morning we decided rather than brunching, to grab some quick acai bowls! I didn't know but Juice Kaboose is actually the first place to sell acai bowls in California. 

THE CLIFFS @ LA JOLLA

This was hands down my favorite place during the trip. I've been to La Jolla Cove before and it was really nice, but there were just too many people and it was so crowded I guess it was harder to sink in the beauty of the place; but the cliffs was so breathtaking and peaceful!

Balboa Park


The last stop we made before heading home was Balboa Park. There is so much to see at Balboa Park and there were all sorts of art exuding the streets. The Park is also filled with tons of gardens and so many museums! We weren't expecting the weather to be so hot so we were pretty pooped out and didn't have much time to explore the whole park (it's a pretty huge park!).



No comments:

Post a Comment