Friday, September 26, 2014

LACMA


Went to LACMA and it was eye opening to see so much creativity. I'm not gonna say I was so inspired or something pretentious like that because I honestly spent a lot of time just trying to understand some pieces or the "deeper meaning" in the piece. Visiting the museum just reminded me of how crazy unique each individual can be and how much we can create with our imagination. While I thought of how we have the ability to hold so much imagination and creativity I was reminded that just as God is our architect and artist, he created us in His image. He is the most creative, skillful, and exuberant artist of all. The one who made the sun and the sky, the waves on the beach, the invisible wind! Okay, i'm gonna stop now.





"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it" - Pablo Picasso

My hair makes me look cray




No comments:

Post a Comment